Everyone at INET is saddened by the news that our colleague Lance Taylor passed away on Monday, August 15th, 2022. His loss leaves a giant hole in our hearts as well as in the field of economics. His talents and achievements were prodigious and we will miss his cheerful and inspiring presence. Words help little on such occasions, but we would like to extend our condolences to his wife Yvonne, and his children Signe and Ian.
To commemorate his contributions, here are a few noteworthy articles, events, videos, and interviews by, with, or about Lance Taylor.
- Webinar: Research Webinar & Book Launch: Macroeconomic Inequality From Reagan to Trump
- Book: Macroeconomic Inequality from Reagan to Trump
- Video: Lance Taylor on Growth, Distribution, and the Future of Capitalism
- Video: Do Economists Understand the Economy?
- Article: Mainstream Economists Have Been Using a Misleading Inflation Model for 60 Years
- Interview: Are Economists in Denial About What’s Driving the Inequality Trainwreck?
- Interview: What Thomas Piketty and Larry Summers Don’t Tell You About Income Inequality
- INET bio & all Lance Taylor content