This Working Paper presents three separate comments on Servaas Storm’s “The Economics and Politics of Social Democracy: A Reconsideration”. The first is by Joseph Halevi and Peter Kriesler; the second is by Duncan Foley; and the third is by Thomas Ferguson.
Three Comments on Storm “The Economics and Politics of Social Democracy: A Reconsideration"
Working Paper Series By
Working Paper Series ByDownload
- Wp 123 Three Comments On Storm Final (pdf, 383.71 KB)
- E1 General Aggregative Models
- E12 Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E10 General
- E6 Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H3 Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- N1 Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics • Industrial Structure • Growth • Fluctuations
- N10 General, International, or Comparative
- P1 Capitalist Systems
- P11 Planning, Coordination, and Reform