Coordinator of the YSI Innovation Working Group
Laurène Yvon-Tran works for The Family, a pan-European long-term strategic investor that empowers entrepreneurs through education, services, and capital.
She also gives lectures at Sciences Po Paris for the course “The Digital Transition of Organisations” within the Master of Public Policy — Digital New Technology and Public Policy.
She’s working to bridge the gap between the academic world and public debate with the journal Regards Croisés sur l’Economie.
Her research interests revolve around :
- the interaction between capital’s financial and productive dynamics
- historical change and the competitive avantage of firms
- the history of financial entrepreneurs
- institutions, finance and strategy for the entrepreneurial age
During her studies, she has visited :
- the Department of Anthropology at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- the Department of Sociology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst (USA)
- the Department of Economics and Statistics at the University of Turin (Italy).
Currently based at ESSEC Business School, she holds postgraduate degrees in Economics and in Sociology.