This chapter surveys experimental research on networks in economics. The first part considers experiments on games played on networks. The second part discusses experimental research on markets and networks. It concludes by identifying important directions for future research.
Networks in the Laboratory
Working paper By
This chapter surveys experimental research on networks in economics.
Working paper ByDownload
- wp1508 (pdf, 1017.4 KB)
- C9 Design of Experiments
- C91 Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D8 Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D85 Network Formation and Analysis: Theory
- L1 Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L14 Transactional Relationships Contracts and Reputation Networks
- Z00 Other Special Topics
- Z13 Economic Sociology Economic Anthropology Social and Economic Stratification