In the first of many more installments to come on #INETLive, Richard Kozul-Wright of UNCTAD, Patrick Bond of the University of Johannesburg, and author Maude Barlow will discuss the disproportionate impact climate change has on the developing world and the ways to best address it that are often left out of the conversation.
To Be Discussed
- How to finance green energy initiatives in the developing world?
- How can developing countries advance their economies without fossil fuel emissions?
- Will the developed world horde green IP like it did with COVID vaccine technology?
- What is the role of climate reparations?
- How does climate change endanger clean water in the developing world, how to ensure the right to clean water?