The Young Scholars Initiative (YSI) is an international community comprised of nearly 20,000 students, young professionals, and researchers.
Through the Young Scholars Initiative (YSI), INET provides support to the next generation of new economic thinkers.
YSI provides a collaborative, open environment for the exploration of new economic thinking and facilitates connections with the Institute’s vast network of economists.
As of late 2022, YSI consists of 21 topical Working Groups and nearly 20k members. Members collaborate to organize hundreds of projects every year, including webinars, workshops, and reading groups.
For more information:
- Review the Working Group Mandates (2022)
- Take a look at the Annual Report (2021)
- Watch a selection of project recordings on YSI’s YouTube Channel
- Consult the YSI Calendar for upcoming projects
- Follow YSI’s Twitter to stay informed
- Learn more or become a member via the YSI website